say goodbye to summer by adding a few cozyautumnal touches around your house. before we begin, please check the descriptionarea first, there are listed all the original projects that exist in this video. 38 cozy ways to decorate your home for fall,by michelle profis. 1. dining table display. place white pumpkins, dried hydrangeas, andfallen leaves on a tray to create a portable centerpiece. 2.
add a rocking chair. a plaid blanket and a basket full of pumpkins? all that's missing from this autumnal sceneis a steaming pumpkin spiced latte. 3. think outside the pumpkin. not all pumpkins need to be carved into aspooky scene. by adding a lace doily over the stem, thepumpkin becomes a bright focal point on your front porch. 4.
craft a woodland frame. ann from on sutton place diyed her way toa woodland-themed frame that's complete with moss, acorns, and pinecones. 5. craft an elegant table setting. white dishes, diy napkin rings, and brancheswith berries combine to make a fall-themed dinner table. 6. deck the door.
a "happy fall" wreath made of wood slicesand twigs turns your front door into a beautiful fall entrance. 7. bring the outside in. collect fallen leaves from your backyard andturn them into a beautiful piece of art. 8. mix colors and neutrals. the barely blue paint color in this livingroom provides a breezy backdrop for a little sweep of something from the gardenâ€”likethis oakleaf hydrangeaâ€”and understated white
"baby boo" pumpkins. 9. go all out. sometimes, more is more! this front porch in connecticut spares noexpense, with a giant wreath, an assortment of gourds, and cozy throw blankets to boot. 10. don't be afraid of red. together, they create a cozy, rustic aestheticthat stands out in fall, but could also last
throughout all the seasons. 11. add a pop of pumpkins. no need to go overboard: place two small whitepumpkins on an entryway table to greet guests with a smattering of fall spirit. 12. switch out pillows. you can quickly transform the feeling of aroom by trading out pillows. opt for plaids and strips with deep hues toadd a more autumnal vibe.
13. decorate with corn husks. add seasonal curb appeal with these easy diys. 14. create a rustic room. french leather club chairs from wyatt childs,plus a pair of mitchell gold + bob williams sofas, serve up plenty of cozy seating inthis georgia lake house. 15. offer creative seating.
a gymnastics pommel horse, with its legs shortened,serves as a bench in a mudroom. the seasonal wreath hangs on a framed chalkboard. 16. include autumnal colors. wicker pieces, accented with burnt-orangeaccessories, offer seating on this glassed-in porch. 17. add vintage details. the owner of this new jersey home displaysfall foliage in transferware atop a 19th-century
mahogany dresser in her dining room. 18. warm up your outdoor space. country willow throws and a wire basket filledwith firewood adorn this front porch. 19. add foliage to pumpkins. hit the road, jack! carved pumpkins don't hold a candle to thisnaturally brilliant idea. just use modpodge to dã©coupage a white gourdwith pressed leaves.
20. arrange crabapple branches. the best thing about this sort of autumnaldisplay? there's absolutely no arranging involved. liza lubell of brooklyn's peartree flowerssimply stripped the leaves from each limb before putting it in a vase. 21. stow firewood. the owners of this pennsylvania home removedthe cabinet doors underneath the window seats
to create a clever spot to stash logs forthe woodstove. 22. paint patterned pumpkins. you can create all of these nifty designsusing acrylic paint and painter's tape. 23. keep a cabin porch cozy. the homeowners of this tennessee cabin enjoywatching the leaves change on their screened porch, outfitted with a frontgate wicker sofa,a pair of antique beach chairs, and a woven trunk turned coffee table.
24. try an asian pear arrangement. "cut or buy these beautiful branches long,"liza lubell of brooklyn's peartree flowers says, then balance their heft with an equallysizable container. 25. amp up the entryway. the owner of this adirondack-style home linedher mudroom using color copies of seven antique bird prints bought for $7 each, making bootsand brightly colored jackets pop against the wall.
26. add natural elements. the owners of this vermont home used oak leafstems, crabapple branches, and a few pumpkins as a quick way to bring fall indoors. 27. cozy up with throws. the owners of this michigan cabin utilizetheir screened-in porch during colder months by keeping an array of cushy pillows and warmblankets within reach. 28.
create a pomegranate centerpiece. "ripe fruit is as lush as any flower," saysliza lubell of brooklyn's peartree flowers, who used opulent pomegranates for these autumnalcenterpieces. 29. warm a room. a roaring fire takes center stage in the livingroom of this new hampshire home, furnished with a nubby cream sofa and white slipcoveredchairs, both from crate & barrel. 30. make tree-branch coasters.
to make these rustic drink perches, you'llneed a tree limb that's roughly three inches in diameter. 31. set out pride of place pumpkins. let revelers know they're at the right addressby emblazoning your house numberâ€”and hometownâ€”on pumpkins. 32. dress your door with an autumn wreath. bark is the key to these autumn "leaves."
33. leaf art. instead of framing pressed foliage, placeleaves on card stock. then affix leaves with spray mount and tackthese naturally good-looking pinups into place. 34. decor doesn't have to be orange. blogger alice created a door adornment madeof indian corn to balance out the graphic tribal-print textiles below. 35.
think longterm. the best part about this fall mantel? its simple, colorful components make it anappropriate display for september, october, and november. 36. create a pumpkin-lined trail. a walkway lined with an eclectic assortmentof pumpkins sets the tone for fall decor. 37. display fall gourds under glass.
you may have a jack-o'-lantern on the porch,but these beauties from the great pumpkin patch in arthur, illinois, take the cucurbitato new heights. 38. wrap it up. when cooler weather sets in, keep blankets,throws, and quilts in easy reach. before you leave, please leave a like, comment,and share if you like this video. and if you want to see improvement in thischannel, please subscribe if you never done this before. thanks for watching.